[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's books' illustrations

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:57:13 -0400

My librarian told me about Don't Fidget a feather and says she uses it all
the time with school groups.

Smile.

Wood Song is a good book, smile, though I like Hatchet better from him.  The
hay Meadow is another of his great books too.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.