[bksvol-discuss] Chiken Soup for the Caregiver's Soul

  • From: Alexis Read <alexisread@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 04:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

I dlownloaded Chicken Soup for the Caregiver's Soul for validation but have
discovered that there are issues between the file and JAWS.  I am trying to
read it line by line in order to catch errors; however, JAWS will not read line
by line.  The only way JAWS will read is if I'm reading the entire file.  In
addition, when I hear an error and stop JAWS, I am unable to move to the place
where I heard the error.  all JAWS will say is "blank blank blank" when I move
over a word.  I'm not sure if this is due to the way the file was formatted or
what.  This is the first time I have ever had this difficulty when validating
for Bookshare.

  I've released the book so perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge and
experience will be able to figure it out.

Alexis Read
alexisread@xxxxxxxxx

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." John Cotton

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.