[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout List

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:43:04 -0600

Yikes. What is it with healing that you can set it back with just a bump?

A friend of mine had some foot surgery and then when she came over in
her chair ran her foot into my cupboard. I have read many times about
people blanching or going pale in a flash but I had never really seen
it!

Hope you get some better sleep soon, Jamie!

Charisma