[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cheap Compact Flash

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:15:07 -0500

Shelly,

You may also want to look at shopping.com and type in Compact Flash to see what each store offers. I bought Secure Digital cards for my Trecker for half the amount I would have spent at Bestbuy. Just another option for you.

Sharon & Lia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>