[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter headings

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:16:10 -0500

MessageDear Sue,

I add the word chapter. Enlarging the font helps with daisy navigation but not
braille. The word chapter helps with navigation in BRF files. It's an
adaptation making the book accessible to braille readers which is one of the
main intentions of Bookshare so I think it's fine. I read my Bookshare books in
braille. It would be so helpful to have the word chapter to search for in all
of the books I read. I count on Bookshare not to overlook the needs of its
braille readers.

Always with love,

Lissi