[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing font in Word

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:17:29 -0500

Another thing you could try, actually .

I make pages legal size.
Make sure margins are all set to 1 inch.
Font I set to Courier 12.
I do this part with a macro as soon as I get a part of book scanned before I even start proofing.

I also usually have to make sure the document style is set to normal all throughout. Sometimes the crazy layouts are because of style changes in the document which come through somehow in the process of scanning and converting..

Try ctrl  A to select all
then ctrl shift N to change style to normal
HTH.

Mary Anne.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>