[bksvol-discuss] Celtic Harp

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:01:59 -0400

Darya, another source for descriptions that I forgot to mention is Amazon. I just looked at the entry on Open Library for the second title on that list of 51 and, indeed, it was obscure enough that there was no listing for it on either Good Reads or Library Thing, but there was an ISBN. I did a search for the ISBN on Amazon and got this entry with a description. By the way, not all books have an ISBN. They only got started in 1968 and were not widely adopted until the mid 1970's, so if a book is too old it will not have an ISBN. You still might find it at Amazon by doing a title search though. Here is the link to the Amazon listing of that specific book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Celtic-Harp-Siobhan-Bhreathnach/dp/0946005435/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340502903&sr=8-1&keywords=9780946005437