[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't upload a book

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:51:15 -0500

Tracy,

Did you ever figure out your problems with Bookshare at Seeing Eye?  I gave
it some thought, but couldn't think of any possibilities.  It sounds like
one of those things you'd have to sit down and play with the computer a
while to find and fix.  You'd probably need someone at Seeing Eye to fix it
too unless they're still running Windows ME or Windows 98 since I doubt they
would have set up XP to give you admin priveledges.

Sorry the list wasn't more help.

Gerald