[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can you do this

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

I've done that, too, fr a different reason--because
the book wasn't in particularly good shape and before
I rejected it I wanted to see who had submitted it.
If, as in the book I'm doing now, the submitter was a
newbie and had trouble with his/her first book and
wanted feedback, or if the person is a hard worker or
someone I like from the list, I'll put in the effort
to make it perfect. If it's an anonymous bookshare
volunteer or someone I know from the past too
frequently submits junk, I'll reject the book.

Cindy