[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can we submit user guides?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:07:14 EDT

I think the only requirement at Bookshare is that the book have a title
page and a copyright page. I hope your user guides do. I can imagine that they
might come in handy for a number of people.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Can we submit user guides?
Date:
6/8/2009 7:18:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
Megmil85@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi. I've got a user guide for my printer/scanner/copier/fax machine. Can I
submit its user guide to Bookshare? How about cell phone manuals? Thanks.

Megan
----

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above.
See yours in just 2 easy steps!

Download the AOL Classifieds
Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.