[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone amazon sneak peek this one for chapter pages

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:29:33 -0800

Drat. I can get the  copyright page , and chapter 1 is on p. 9. But I can't
find a table of contents for that book. On the other hand, if you want the
pages for chapters of a book by Ziegler, Katie's Roses , Google does give
me that table of contents page.
If you want me to get the book from the library let  me know.
Cindy