[bksvol-discuss] Can anyone help, please?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:49:12 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am currently scanning and reading "Charmed To Death," by Claire Damsgaard. While removing headers, I noticed that pages 186 and 195 are terribly garbled. I tried rescanning both pages with no better results. Can anyone get the book, please, from their library and help me out by scanning those pages? I'm hoping those are all that are garbled, but won't know until I come across, or don't, more while reading.

        Thanks, if anyone can help.  If not, I'll try to figure out what I can.

Peace,
Mayrie