[bksvol-discuss] Re: Caldicot AAward

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:57:40 -0600

I see what Cindy is saying here.  She is saying that since the Caldicot
awards are given for their illustrations they are not true literature
awards.  I don't think she is saying we should not havve any of them.  We
do, in fact, have "The Man Who Walked Between the Towers, and the book
jacket information plainly states he was given the award because of his
illustrations.

And by the way, I just downloaded that little book which was submitted by
Shelley.

Sue S.