[bksvol-discuss] Re: Caldecott book problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

I've added it to my list of things to do (if no one
does it first), but I've put it further down on the
list, after a couple of other books.  I can only do so
much describing at one time (smile). The stories are
cute, I agree, and I enjoy them, as well as Newbery
and other books for that age (which, I've discovered,
are often better written, in my inexpert opinion, than
some adult books), as well as YA books and more adult
books. (I really enjoyed the Tamara Pierce series.)

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide