[bksvol-discuss] Caldecott Honor Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm getting the list of Caldecott Honor books together
for your site, Jake, and checking to see which ones
are in the collection.

I could swear that I validated Shadow, translated from
the French by Marcia Brown, or that I submitted it,
but it's not in the collection, or on the step one
page, and I don't still have it. Does anyone have it
or know about it?

Cindy