[bksvol-discuss] Re: CALLING: Siobhan RE: My Maggie

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:40:45 -0500

Dianna,

Siohban asked me to validate My Maggie for her, so I have it here, waiting to
be worked on.

Are you telling me that you plan to get a publisher quality copy for the
collection? So far, it's a really great scan, so I hate to reject it.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale