[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bound by Books: Bookshare Vol. Newsletter, Spring

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

I love the interview with Monica and the picture of her and her daughter. Monica is very pretty. Also, even though I've been proofing for a long time with Word, I never knew it would  number pages automatically. I'll have to check that out. I've always added page numbers manually as I read the book, which is how I proofread, and then double-checked the pagination when I finished proofing.   If I can find the page numbering it should save me time. I'll experiment.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List