[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's New Spellchecker

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:23:02 -0400

To give credit where credit is due, I only found out about it because Nancy, another volunteer, told me. Since I also missed it, I figured some of you probably did to so I passed it along.

I don't think it actually allows you to change the words though so you have to do that in the document that's on your computer, rather than through the website.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>