[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare duplicate submissions found

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Booksharians:

     Exploring the Bookshare site I've found the following:

The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket has been submitted in two formats
Arkenstone and doc on Step 1 (the Download list )

Perfume by Patrick Suskind has been submitted on Step 1 but the book is already
in the collection, rated excellent.

 I can't help because I'm not subscribed to Bookshare and I doesn't have
OpenBook to compare the books mentioned to see which is a better scan.

Best wishes
Dilsia