[bksvol-discuss] Books-being-scanned list additions Jan. 31

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 00:19:38 -0800 (PST)

Somehow I corrupted word when I transferred my files
to my backup to bring down to San Diego (I do know how
I did it) and so none of my old files at the moment
will open. I hope to fix the problem later tonight or
tomorrow, depending on how late it gets tonight. In
the meantime, I've created a new books-added file.
When I get my files fixed, or get back to my L.A.
computer, I will add these to that one. In the
meantime, here are the books that people have said
today, Jan. 31, that they are going to scan.

Cindy Books

Being Scanned Addendum

Midwife by Gay Courter; will be scanned by Amber W.

Daughter of Troy by Sarah B. Franklin; will be scanned
by Amber W.

Circles Of Stone by Joan Dahr Lambert; will be scanned
by Amber W.

Where the Light Remains : A Novel by Hayden Gabriel;
will be scanned by Amber W.

Dessa Rose by Sherley Ann Williams; will be scanned by
Amber W.

The Fifties: A Women's Oral History by Brett Harvey;
will be scanned by Amber W.

The Creation of Feminist Consciousness: From the
Middle Ages to Eighteen-Seventy by Gerda Lerner; will
be scanned by Amber W.

Stellar Science Fiction Stories, edited by Judy-Lynn
Del Rey, 1974-1976; vol 1 to 7 (except 4 which is
already on bookshare); will be scanned by Mike

Land in Her Own Name by H. Elaine Lindgren; will be
scanned by Kari G

A New Home, Who'll Follow by Caroline Kirkland and
Sandra Zagarell; will be scanned by Kari G

Looting Spiro Mounds: An American King Tut's Tomb by
David La Vere; will be scanned by Kari G

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm