[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books-Being-Scanned list updated Sun., Aug. 10

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:36:26 -0500

Cindy,
I emailed you last week to let you know I was scanning the below books.
But I noticed you put them on the list under Linda's name.

Did she also email you with the same books?
If so I will scan diffferent books.

Just curious what's up?
books I can scan if someone else isn't already doing them.

Sisterchicks Go Brit!, Sisterchicks Series #7 by Robin Jones Gunn

The Island Of Heavenly Daze, Heavenly Daze Series #1 Angela Hunt

First Impressions, The Austen Series #1
Reason and Romance, Austen Series #2
Central Park, The Austen Series #3

A Seahorse In The Thames By Susan Meissner

All I'll Ever Need, Claire Mccall Series #3, By Harry Kraus M.D

Maggie by Charles Martin

Return to Appleton By Sylvia Bambola

Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck

Stainless Steal Hearts, by Harry Kraus M.D