[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to remove from the "being scanned" list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanns, Mayrie.. I've just deleted them from the list.
But when you say already bought, what do you mean? If bookshare has  bought
them and is planning to scan them or if you or someone else, have/has, Doesn't
that mean that the titles should stay on the being scanned list so no one else
will duplicate the effort?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: