[bksvol-discuss] Books to add to being scanned list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:21:20 -0400

Hi everyone,

I picked up the following and plan on scanning and editing them in the next
week or so.

The Space Ship Under the Apple tree By Louis Slobodkin
The Space ship Returns to the Apple Tree by Louis Slobodkin
At Knits End by Stephanie Purl McPhee
Knitting Rules! by Stephanie Purl McPhee
This is NPR
Trick or Treat by Louis Slobodkin

And I just purchased the following and will be scanning and working on them
when they arrive

Loom Knitting Socks: 50 Easy No-Needle Designs for All Loom Knitters
(Paperback)   By Ecella Phelps

Then Sings My Soul  By Robert Morgan

Then Sings My Soul, Book 2: 150 of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories (Bk 2)
Robert Morgan

Come Let Us Adore Him: Stories Behind the Most Cherished Christmas Hymns    By
Robert Morgan

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.