[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books, books, and more books!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:55:29 -0600

Inside cover reads: "Van Draanen has another winner in this eighth grade
'he-said, she-said' romance.The first time Juli Baker saw Bryce Loski she
flipped.  the first time he saw her, he ran.  Not much changes until eighth
grade when Juli's infatuation wanes just as Bryce's begins to kick in... A
fast, funny, egg-cellent winner."

The back cover has alternate lines upside down.  ;-)

Valerie