[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books being scanned or will be scanned

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 04:37:01 EDT

No problem. I'll probably tell you more in a few days but don't want to
tell you I'm going to scan them until I actually am going to start, just in
case  I don't get to it for some reason. I did get the user guide done today.
Not sure  how great it is but I went ahead and submitted it. The scan seemed
pretty  clean.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 1:34:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks Meg.

I got to read my mail too late tonight. I'll  more books to the
being-scanned list tomorrrow

Cindy

Wish List  (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list  available at sites below

Wish List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being  Scanned List:  https://wiki.benetech.org/
display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List