[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books being scanned list

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 04:27:51 -0800

Hi Cindy!

Those books are coming to me, but Jon will be scanning them. So either me, or Jon Pierson.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:15 PM 2/17/2008, you wrote:
You and Maithe made the same good point, so that is
what I shall do. It will also save me from keeping up
two lists. Unfortunately, in transferring and pasting,
I lost the name, and can't find it anywhere, of who's
scanning the O'Reilly books. If whoever it is lets me
know, I'll add your name.

G.Cindy

--- "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I'd say keep the names of who is scanning what. Then
> if after a long period the book still isn't
> submitted, then someone can email the submitter and
> ask if she is still scanning it.
>
>   Or he.
>

> Jamie in Michigan
> Currently Reading - Killer hair : a crime of fashion
> mystery / Ellen Byerrum
>
> I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
> Click here for eBay!

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/