[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books added to the site

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:56:45 -0500

No problem. Yes, you have been gone a long time. It's good to see you back! I broke my wrist 6 years ago so I can relate to what you have been going through.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Julie & Miss Mercy
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:50 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books added to the site

Wow! Perfect! Thank you! I've been out of the loop for so long on this list I didn't know such a list existed so thanks!

Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: mercy42103
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/luvlabguidedogs
Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.

On 3/29/2011 10:12 PM, Sue Stevens wrote:
Hi Julie,
You’re in luck! Here is the link to John’s new books list that Chela sent to me. If you hit enter on “previous months”, you
can see December 2010 and even before that!!!
Enjoy!
Sue S.
ht tp://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/ <http://myplace.frontier.com/~bshare/>
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti