[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not On Bestseller List

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:24:37 -0600

Hi.  Just a quick note if I may.

There's been no putting down of anyone that I've seen.  To revisit a
person's actual words to respond to a misstatement, therefore clarifying an
issue, is proper and constructive, not mean-spirited or personal.

AS I said last night, I believe that this has been a pleasant
discussion-respectful and candid.  It's not inappropriate to correct someone
when they are mistaken about an issue.  I know that when I am misinformed
about something, I'd want someone to enlighten me.

And now back to my morning cup of coffee.  *YUMM*

Chris Feist - The one and only!