[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I have to scan

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 23:23:07 -0700

Hi Donna,

I'll validate one of the Lauren Henderson ones if no one else wants 'em. Although I think that one you mentioned, Freeze My Margarita, is already on Bookshare. I'm not sure of its quality rating though. I'll take either of the other two on your list of Henderson's books. But there's no hurry though as I've got about three validations to do as it is. Even so, when you get around to those books, whenever that is, please keep me in mind. Thanks so much!

Best,
Allison