[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Sound Friendship

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:58:16 -0400

Well, let me see.

We have:

Don't shoot the Dog by Karen Pryer
Getting Started Clicker Training for Dogs by Karen Pryer
The Other End of the Leash

And let me think, smile.

Hard to rack my brain at this late in the evening, smile.

I have several training books to be coming up.

I will be scanning and submitting.

Teamwork I
Teamwork II
Click for Obedience
Clicker Fun
The Complete book of Obedience Class Instruction for Dogs
Beyond Basic Obedience

And Probably a few more.

There are several books on TTouch, both for horses and dogs, which is
another training method.

Oh I have the Kollar Method of Dog Training to be submitted too.

I need to clean them up, sigh.

But there is one on Kollar Guard Training on the site.

And probably a few more.

I also have Man Who Listens to Horses around here.

Oh, and there are two books on Parrots and how to train them.

Come to think of it, there are actually a lot on the site.

Bones would Rain Down from the Sky
Training Dogs the Woodhouse way
No Bad Dogs
How to Speak Dog

And a few more I can't think of, oh a couple of cat training too.

Wonder through the animals section and go exploring.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com