[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Shirley Temple Black: From Actress to Ambassador

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:04:35 -0500

And a book for Women's History Month.  One of the Women of OUr time series.

ISBN:
0-670-81957-3

Title:
Shirley Temple Black: Actress To Ambassador (Women of Our Time)

Author(s):
Jim Haskins, Donna Ruff (Illustrator)

Publisher:
Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated

Copyright Date:
1988

Copyrighted By:
James Haskins

Brief Synopsis:
A biography of the child actress who was known as "America's Sweetheart" and
who, as an adult, became active in politics, serving as Ambassador to Ghana and
as the first woman Chief of Protocol at the White House.

Long Synopsis:
A biography of the child actress who was known as "America's Sweetheart" and
who, as an adult, became active in politics, serving as Ambassador to Ghana and
as the first woman Chief of Protocol at the White House.

Comments:
Has bween read through. Blank pages are photographs but do not have cpations.
Should be an easy proof. Please contact me if you have any questions.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Adult content:
No

Language:
English US

Book Quality:
EXCELLENT

Categories:
History, Entertainment, Children's Books, Biographies and Memoirs

B4E Significant:
No

SFWA Challenged:
No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)