[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Pizza Bomber

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:52:59 -0400

This is a case that happened in my home county and the city where I work.
For someone's proofing pleasure.
ISBN:
978-0-425-25055-6

Title:
Pizza Bomber: The Untold Story Of America's Most Shocking Bank Robbery

Author(s):
Jerry Clark, Ed Palattella

Publisher:
Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated

Copyright Date:
2012

Copyrighted By:
Jerry Clark and Ed Palattella

Brief Synopsis:
Reporter Palattella and lead FBI investigator Clark present this gripping
account of the nationally infamous 2003 bank robbery by pizza delivery man
Brian Wells. Includes photos. Available in a tall Premium Edition. Original.

Long Synopsis:
Reporter Palattella and lead FBI investigator Clark present this gripping
account of the nationally infamous 2003 bank robbery by pizza delivery man
Brian Wells. Includes photos. Available in a tall Premium Edition. Original.

Comments:
Has been read through, needs a spell check, and page numbers to be inserted
when missing. If you have any questions please contact me at
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Adult content:
No

Language:
English US

Book Quality:
EXCELLENT

Categories:
Nonfiction, Mystery and Thrillers, Biographies and Memoirs

B4E Significant:
No

SFWA Challenged:
No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)