[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Mermaids 'Don't Run Track

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:20:22 -0500 (EST)

Book submitted
Mermaids Don't Run Track
By Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones

Needs a spell check and a general look over. 82 pages.

From the Book jacket:
There are some pretty weird
grown-ups living in Bailey City.
But could the beautiful singing track coach
with long hair really be a magical
mermaid?

The Bailey School Kids are going to find out!

"Liza, you are nuttier than a pecan tree," Eddie said. He made a circling
motion with his finger beside his head.
"Eddie's right," Howie said. "Even if Coach Waterford is a mermaid, why
would she want to control a hairy camp director like Mr. Jenkins?"
"I told you," Liza said. "So she can keep her legs forever."
"That's crazy!" Eddie said. "Coach Waterford isn't a mermaid and I can prove
it tonight!"

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx