[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted McElligot's Pool

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:09:18 -0500

McElligot's Pool by Dr. Seuss

Under the .rtf section of the website.  it would be really great if someone
who could visually see the book validated this one.  There are two pages,
that I am afraid I didn't scan exact, and with a kids book that is
important.  Despite my best efforts.  Could someone look at those two pages
and verify.  It might have been someone colored in this book or something.
Anyway.  besides that, junk characters have been removed, and punctuation
checked, and spelling done, blank pages are pictures to the best of my
knowledge.

Thanks, this shouldn't be a hard book to find at most libraries, but would
really appreciate some visual verification on this one, smile.

Have five other Dr. Seuss's to be submitted probably today or tomorrow and a
few other kids books too.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council