[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Bella

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:24:01 -0400

Hello everyone,

I submitted another of the books from the puppy place series.  I believe this
is number 22 in the series.  Should be an easy proof for someone.

See details below.

ISBN:   978-0-545-25396-3
Title:   Bella (Puppy Place #22)
Author(s):   Ellen Miles
Publisher:   Scholastic, Incorporated
Copyright Date:   2011
Copyrighted By:   Ellen Miles
Brief Synopsis:   When Lizzie and Charles Peterson are asked to foster a
four-week-old puppy called Bella, a tiny Cocker Spaniel, can Lizzie help Bella
to survive and grow or is Bella too little?
Long Synopsis:   Welcome to the Puppy Place--where every puppy finds a home!
Charles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. They enjoy taking care of the dogs
themselves, but the best part is finding a perfect new owner for these adorable
animals. Bella is an orphaned newborn cocker spaniel. She is very weak
and almost doesn't survive her first night. Lizzie is determined to save the
pint-sized pup. The Peterson's bottle-feed her around the clock until she's
healthy enough to be adopted. But who will give this sweet little dog the home
she deserves?
Comments:   Has been read through. Chapter Seven needs a number written in
words, also put in any missing page numbers. All pages are present and all the
text is present. Blank pages are black and white images that are not described
though that might be an asset in this book, though not necessary. Please
contact me at juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Literature and Fiction, Children's Books, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)