[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book on Download list

  • From: "Claire O'Brien" <ClaireO@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:42:27 -0700

I just received an email from both the volunteer who submitted the book, and
the volunteer who validated it. Turns out the word "copyright" is not present
on the copyright page, but instead there is the copyright symbol, which of
course would be easy to miss. So, this seems to be a valid submission.

Thanks to everyone for helping out,

Claire