[bksvol-discuss] Book of Lost Tales Please return

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:47:06 -0500

    Dear Booksharians,

Because I had a great surprise guest for Christmas, I got behind validating but
will be back to work on the 26th. I had the last 7 pages of the very long index
at the end of the book of lost tales volume one to finish validating and two
maps to describe before uploading it. If Anyone has this book by Christopher
Tolkien, the first volume in the history of middle earth, I'd appreciate it so
much if you'd return it to step one so I can cap off this difficult project at
last.

Before I return to holiday hostessing I send you my heartfelt wishes for a
wonderful Christmas and holiday season. It will be a joy catching up with your
e mail on the 26th and to dive in to validating again.

Always with love,

Lissi