[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Without An ISBN

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:05:57 -0700

Hi Carrie,

Thanks so much for the info. Wonder where you got it. This is a hardback so I presume I'd use the middle of the three you sent. It's interesting, several peopple are saying that there were no ISBN' before the early 1970's Thanks again.

Bud
.  sAt 10:08 PM 4/28/2009, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

The ISBNs for the paperback version of Earthfasts by Mayne are
   * ISBN-10: 0340653272
   * ISBN-13: 978-0340653272
The ISBNs for the hardcover are
   * ISBN-10: 0844664308
   * ISBN-13: 978-0844664309

The ISBNs for the library binding version are
   * ISBN-10: 0525290087
   * ISBN-13: 978-0525290087

HTH, Carrie