[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted: if Democrats Have Any Brains...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:38:11 -0500

Hi you all just letting you all know that If Democrats Have Any Brains, by
Ann Colter has been submitted.  I didn't do a ton of editing on this book,
not my cup of tea if you know what I mean, but I know someone on here said
they would validate and enjoy reading it.

So Letting you all know it is available.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller