[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Bertrice Small

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 03:59:25 -0500

Great.  If no one else has taken it by the time I finish what I'm working on
and the requests I have onmy
list, or if it's too messed up for others, I'll take it. I've learned that
these don't necessarily have to be
read in order.  After reading Until You, the sequel to Rosamund, my curiosity
was peaked by the
references to Janet Leslie , Pattrick Leslie's daughter, and her kidnapping, so
I went back and read
The Kadin.

Speaking of sequels, the third book in the series about Rosamund Bolton's
family is now out. As I
suspected from the end of Until You, it's about her daughter, and is entitled
Philippa.

Cindy

-