[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Sale will be scanning

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:07:17 -0500

I have and am  planning to scan All Things Bright and Beautiful and All
Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot to go along with All Things Wise
and Wonderful and The Lord God Made Them All that are already on Bookshare.
I want to see all four of those books on Bookshare.  Any objections to my
scanning those two books by James Herriot?