[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Needing rescan

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I'll go fix it up and resubmit it.  Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Was told by a fellow GDB
grad, and lover of Bookshare that

Final Impact, a sci fi book recently added like in the last three weeks
should be rescanned, has a lot of die's for the, and its other
manifestations, told him that those were scanning errors, and said I would
post this message recommending a reedit or rescan of the book to get ride of
them, or down grade the quality to "good" not excellent.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.