[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'll be Scanning

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:34:04 -0400

Wonderful.
Thanks.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:49 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'll be Scanning

Oh, this looks so good! I need to read it, since I have the ebook. I'll validate it for you if you like. :)

Shannon C

At 04:01 PM 5/16/2009, Christina wrote:
Hi, all.
I got Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre for my birthday. If anyone wants to validate it, please let me know. (Synopsis below.)
I won't have it ready for at least a week or two.
Christina

Synopsis
Corine Solomon is a handler-when she touches an object she instantly knows its history and its future. Using her ability, she can find the missing-which is why people never stop trying to find her. Like her ex-boyfriend Chance, who needs Corine's gift to find someone dear to them both. But the search proves dangerous as it leads them into a strange world of demons and sorcerers, ghosts and witchcraft, zombies-and black magic...