[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book How to Get Out of Debt, etc

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:44:07 -0400

Hi, Mary Anne. If jim finds that he can't validate it due to work or
something, I'll validate. Your scan won't languish on step 1, I
promise. (smile) The author's style is easy to read, and he manages to
keep my interest. That's pretty cool since most books about money put
me to sleep! As for how it should go into the system, I guess the
validater should ask Carrie or Pavi how to handle it. One way or
another, we'll get your scan into the collection.

--
Monica Willyard