[bksvol-discuss] Book Club Leader Needed

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:44:00 -0500

Hi Members and Volunteers,

We are currently looking for someone to assume the leadership of our
Christian Fiction book club. If you would like to consider taking this
monthly responsibility, please contact me for further details.

The club has been meeting the first Friday evening of each month. However,
the meeting time is flexible and can be changed to suit the schedule of the
new leader.

Thanks for your willingness to help fill this vacancy.

Pat

 Pat Price
Indianapolis, Indiana
317-254-1185