[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bible for study groups added to nonfiction wish list today

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joy Baade <joy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 23:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Joy. I assume this is the one you want: Serendipity
 Bible: For Personal and Small Group Study by
Lyman Coleman, Richard V Peace,  and Brenda Quinn
I'm adding it to the nonfiction wish list and will forward your request to the
volunteer email list where it might catch sosomeone'snterst more quickly

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: