[bksvol-discuss] Re: BestNonprofit

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:15:15 -0500

Hi!  Wow, really?  Thats pretty unusual!  I don't know if members/volunteers
who are not on this list were informed though...  My friends and I did not get
any email from bookshare about it...  We are all signed up to receive news in
our accounts.  I don't know though...  Oh well...  Maybe next year?  :(.Sent
from my iPhone