[bksvol-discuss] Re: Become A Black Belt Submitter

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:32:17 -0700

Personally, I believe it all depends on what book you're scanning and
what type of print is being scanned, whether it contains visual
materials, the size of the book, ETC. I use Fine Engine Reader 8 with
K1000, I like it better than ScanSoft.

On 8/16/08, Julia Kulak <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh, thanks for that lovely answer. I happen to have Kurzweil 11 so I'll
> stick with that.
> Can anyone tell me if openbook eight produces better scans than Kurzweil 11?
> In theory it would, because it has the newer recognition engines but in my
> very limited experience Kurzweil is better even though it is behind in this
> area.
> Julia

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)