[bksvol-discuss] Beany Malone Book Update

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:28:01 -0400

Hi everyone. I have spent the past 2 days working on scanning Leave It To Beany.

I didn't know this before I got the paperback in the mail, but this particular copy was printed in 1955. The print on some of the pages is just too messed up to get a scan worthy of submission. The binding on the book actually fell apart while I was scanning it. In case any of you are interested in validating it, I thought I'd let you know that I'm going to get a more recent printing of the book and start over.

Monica Willyard