[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baynard Kendrick (was: Blind Man's Bluff by Baynard Kendrick)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:27:53 -0400

yeah, last time I saw any of the books up for offer, they were so expensive.
I lucked out and bought mine for less than ten dollars.  four paperbacks and
a hard cover at the time.  Three, well two are in the collection, with
number three as soon as they approve it, and the other two, which were
yellowed, but scanned well, just not "perfect".  And Cindy, she is a saint,
smile, has offered to fill in the missing letters and parts of words, so I
don't have to guess, so we have accurate copies.

Clear and Present Danger, is missing pages we think.

So I figure recheck it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council